english talking area :)

• Well I'll try to speak english. But it's not the yellow from the egg. Sometimes I think I spider. :P

No, seriously I talked much when I was working in a library, because our institution has hired many workers from all over the world. So I had to talk in english. But now I don't have so much ways to communicate and I'll try my best to do it here.

Please, don't set me on fire if it is wrong. :schämen:

Manchmal bist du Psychologe, manchmal Psychopath.

• well Honey :halloweenhappy:

nice to reading from you: don't worry ... at least, we're all volunteers ...

sounds interesting working for a library *wow*
    quite a little sort of an own cosmos ... are you still in contacts with the people you've met there?

do you like any poems in English?

me myselves, I do love that ...
    especially those ancient ones: a merely forgotten language - but so meaningful ...

*big hug by snowflake from Switzerlands*

:snow1:

"... me and my monkey ..." (R. W.)

• My english is very bad. That is the reason I can`t write here

Aber glaubt mir, dass man Glück und Zuversicht selbst in Zeiten der Dunkelheit zu finden vermag. Man darf nur nicht vergessen ein Licht leuchten zu lassen. Albus Dumbledore

• Very well, my dear ones, English is not hard to learn. It's rather a simple language. But anyway, it's good, if you can speak English at all. :halloweengrin:

I'm being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain. And I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.
    Kylo Ren

• Dear @Severus, from which part of Scotland is your girlfriend?

I'm being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain. And I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.
    Kylo Ren

• I have to improve my English, because soon I'll be in Sri Lanka for three weeks. I don't want to be the one, who can't communicate. Is here anybody, who can correct my mistakes? :halloweenshame:
    I'm looking some series in English, but it's hard to understand every thing.

:Bat3: Flatterflatter, flatterflatter - Nerv' ich dich etwa? :Bat3:
    Mir egal! Es macht Spaß!
    :Bat6:

• No Problem @Lenuma, I can help you if you like me to.
    First correction: "I'm watching some series in English, but it's hard to understand everything."
    Are you watching one or more series in English? If you only watch one, the correct sentence would be: I'm watching a series.....
    So long!

Kylo Ren

• For mehr english is a difficult language

Aber glaubt mir, dass man Glück und Zuversicht selbst in Zeiten der Dunkelheit zu finden vermag. Man darf nur nicht vergessen ein Licht leuchten zu lassen. Albus Dumbledore

• Hi all. I had a really busy day and I am fucking exhausted. At least...i forgot to buy some important things.... Should I make a checklist?

I was wondering why frisbees got bigger as they got closer then it hit me.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!