english talking area :)

• I worry about my school time. I was never interested at the learning matter. I would like to learn english very well if i would have a second chance.

Well, my aspiration in life would be to be happy.
    (Beyonce - Pretty hurts)

• @Angelsammy That would be great, but I can't write a lot of posts, because I haven't enough time. Should have thougt about that, before I wrote my first post. :greygrin: Thanks for correcting my mistakes! My brother said, I have to say "watch" instead of "look", but that seems to be one of my favourite mistakes. :greygrin:
    I watched (!) Black Mirror, Gilmore Girls and Pretty Little Liars, so "some series" was correct.

:Bat3: Flatterflatter, flatterflatter - Nerv' ich dich etwa? :Bat3:
    Mir egal! Es macht Spaß!
    :Bat6:

• I worry about my school time. I was never interested at the learning matter. I would like to learn english very well if i would have a second chance.

Me too.

Aber glaubt mir, dass man Glück und Zuversicht selbst in Zeiten der Dunkelheit zu finden vermag. Man darf nur nicht vergessen ein Licht leuchten zu lassen. Albus Dumbledore

• Hello my Friends and loveley kdn Angels and Kids.
    I had a Stressful day with a lot ups and downs. We should lern englisch all togehter. Togehter we are strong.
    I start to lern englisch and german in my school time but i forgot a lot...sometimes i feel stupid. German is my second language, and englisch my third.

Is Gilmore Girls a good show @Lenuma? I know you can watch the Show on Netflix. But i don`t had the time yet to start watching.

• @Tomoya Currently Gilmore Girls gets on my nerves. I interrupted watching it. (I'll use "watch" in every post, until I've learnt it. :halloweengrin: )
    Now I'm watching Pretty Little Liars.

:Bat3: Flatterflatter, flatterflatter - Nerv' ich dich etwa? :Bat3:
    Mir egal! Es macht Spaß!
    :Bat6:

• I can't speak englisch very well, but I will try it…. I didn't watch tv Shows,
    so I have no idea what to talk about….

….what about the weather?!
    The weather today was very nice at the beginning, unfortunately I did not really use the time .... In the evening it was a bit rainy (a bit mutch rainy).

At the moment I am very tired, why I have go to bed soon.

• @Schicksalsschlag, it doesn't matter, if your English is good or bad. Main thing is to communicate. With a little bit of practice you will improve your English.
    It was a cloudy and dark day.

I'm being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain. And I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.
    Kylo Ren

• my english can be better too but I'm not good in improve language anderen I hope it can be better with time. I learn it since 11 years.

Aber der Herr ist treu; er wird euch stärken und bewahren vor dem Bösen.

2. Thessalonicher 3,3

"Erkenne dich selbst, bevor du danach trachtest, andere zu erkennen."

J. Korczak

"Keiner mag uns. Keiner will uns. Alles ist schlechter als es gestern war. Die Welt zu sehen. Das tut uns weh. Wir springen in den tiefen Schnee."

aus "Der kleine Eisbär"

• I have today my sister in my flat. It's a kind of trouble, but I Like her. We had made a cake and now sehr go with a friend from me and buy ice and juice.

How are the day of the open door?

Aber der Herr ist treu; er wird euch stärken und bewahren vor dem Bösen.

2. Thessalonicher 3,3

"Erkenne dich selbst, bevor du danach trachtest, andere zu erkennen."

J. Korczak

"Keiner mag uns. Keiner will uns. Alles ist schlechter als es gestern war. Die Welt zu sehen. Das tut uns weh. Wir springen in den tiefen Schnee."

aus "Der kleine Eisbär"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!