Ich liebe...

• Cartoons

I`ve seen a lot of Sights and travelled many Miles;
    shook a thousand Hands and seen my share of smiles.
    Caused one too much concerns and told one too many Lies- and now I see this World through those sad old jaded Eyes....

• Sü0kram.

I`ve seen a lot of Sights and travelled many Miles;
    shook a thousand Hands and seen my share of smiles.
    Caused one too much concerns and told one too many Lies- and now I see this World through those sad old jaded Eyes....

• meine tollen Hund.

Birds literally just eat, travel and shit on things they don't like.

I don't know about you but that's the lifestyle I'm striving for.  :Halloweenwink:

Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood. ~George Orwell, 1984

• ...Sonnenaufgänge in den heimatlichen Bergen :sonne:

Birds literally just eat, travel and shit on things they don't like.

I don't know about you but that's the lifestyle I'm striving for.  :Halloweenwink:

Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood. ~George Orwell, 1984

• Ich liebe meine Herzensheimat mit allen so wundervoll einzigartigen Menschen und vielen anderen Wesenheiten darin.
    Heute ist Muttertag...und obwohl ich leibliche Kinder habe denke ich zuerst an das Forum bei dem Begriff "Kind"

Das einzig Wichtige im Leben sind die Spuren der Liebe die wir hinterlassen wenn wir gehen.

Albert Schweitzer

• @Whisperer was für ein schönes Bild!
    @Ankh Sandelholz.... mmhhhh mag ich auch

Ich liebe den Geruch von Katzen.

"One of my biggest mistakes in life
    is thinking people will show me the same love that I've shown them." -Heath Ledger (1979-2008)

• ...dass mein Freund immer so viel Verständnis für mich aufbringt und mir nie vorwürfe macht, obwohl (oder gerade weil) er selbst nie in dieser Lage war.

The Night Is Darkest Before The Dawn.

• ...meine erworbene Freiheit. Jeden Tag ist sie ein Testament meiner Aufopferungsbereitschaft, selbst nach fast einem Jahr.

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.
    Edward D. Morrison

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!