Lieblingszitate

• We are all good/evil/innocent/guilty/pure/tainted in some form or another. The great and tragic truth of humanity is that we are all things and none. We create beauty and horror. We are what we desire most and least. Brutal and gentle thinking animals with too much ambition and not enough compassion.

~Matthew D. Eayre

Birds literally just eat, travel and shit on things they don't like.

I don't know about you but that's the lifestyle I'm striving for.  :Halloweenwink:

Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood. ~George Orwell, 1984

• Der letzte Satz in The Sunchaser vom Navajo Blue bevor er stirbt: "May beauty be before me. May beauty be behind me. May beauty be above me. May beauty be below me. May beauty be all around me."

Der Tod ist gewissermaßen eine Unmöglichkeit, die plötzlich zur Wirklichkeit wird. (Goethe)

• Über den sonderbaren Zustand der Träumenden sinnierte Charles Dickens bei einem Spaziergang durch das nächtliche London. "Sind die Gesunden und die Geisteskranken nicht ebenbürtig?", fragte er sich, vor einer Nervenheilanstalt stehend, "sind wir nicht in jeder Nacht unseres Lebens mehr oder weniger in derselben Verfassung wie jene dort drinnen?"

"Freundschaft bedeutet wenig wenn diese nur bequem ist!"

• "Und der Mut ist so müde geworden und die Sehnsucht so groß." ~Rainer Maria Rilke

Birds literally just eat, travel and shit on things they don't like.

I don't know about you but that's the lifestyle I'm striving for.  :Halloweenwink:

Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood. ~George Orwell, 1984

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!