KdN App

• Ich würde mir eine app für KdN wünschen damit auch unterwegs das zugreifen aufs Forum vereinfacht wird

"Don't fight your Demons.
    Your Demons are here to teach you lessons. Sit down with your demons and have a drink and a chat and learn their names and talk about the burns on their fingers and scratches on their ankles. Some of them are very nice. "
    Charles Bukowski

• Soweit ich weiß ist eine App derzeit nicht möglich. Ist ja auch alles eine Kostenfrage. Genaueres können aber die Mods erklären :)

Birds literally just eat, travel and shit on things they don't like.

I don't know about you but that's the lifestyle I'm striving for.  :Halloweenwink:

Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood. ~George Orwell, 1984

• Eine eigene App ist zur Zeit aus Kostengründen leider nicht möglich. Tut uns wirklich leid... :halloweensad:

When you can't find the words to say,
    it's hard to make it through another day.
    And it makes me want to cry,
    and throw my hands up to the sky.
    -Adrian Smith-

• Schade aber naja was nicht ist kann ja noch werden

"Don't fight your Demons.
    Your Demons are here to teach you lessons. Sit down with your demons and have a drink and a chat and learn their names and talk about the burns on their fingers and scratches on their ankles. Some of them are very nice. "
    Charles Bukowski

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!